Skip to content
- The general terms and conditions apply to all quotations, invoices and order confirmations from Davigon as well as to all agreements between the client and Davigon.
- Davigon reserves the right to change the general terms and conditions at any time. Changes will be announced electronically via the ordering system and/or by e-mail. If the client does not object to the changes with reasons within 30 days, the client is deemed to have accepted the change. If the client does object to the changes in the general terms and conditions with reasons, this may constitute grounds for dissolution of the agreement.
- The prices stated for the products and services offered are in euros, excluding VAT and excluding any other levies, unless stated otherwise or agreed in writing.
- Davigon has the right to change prices. These changes will be announced to the client no later than 30 days before they take effect. The Client is entitled to terminate the agreement on the date on which the change takes effect.
- The quotations made by the client are without obligation; they are valid for 30 days, unless otherwise stated. The user is only bound to the quotations if the acceptance thereof is confirmed in writing by the other party within 30 days.
- Davigon sends invoices digitally to the client by e-mail and/or by post.
- The client's payment obligation commences on the day the agreement is concluded. The payment relates to the period starting on the day of the actual availability of Davigon products and services.
- Depending on the term for which the agreement has been entered into, the costs due will be charged in advance and must be paid in advance by direct debit or invoice, otherwise Davigon reserves the right to (temporarily) stop the presentation.
- If you are in default of any payment, Davigon is entitled to take the account offline or delete it, including the website files on the server. Davigon can also engage a collection agency to recover the monies owed from you. All costs resulting from extrajudicial or judicial collection procedures will be at your expense.
- The agreement regarding the hosting subscription is entered into for a period of 1 year with tacit automatic renewal of 1 year. In the event of premature termination, there will be no refund of monies paid for the hosting subscription.
- Cancellations must be made at least 30 days before an automatic renewal. Cancellation of hosting subscription must be done by means of a written cancellation or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Davigon's activities depend on the cooperation, services and deliveries of third parties, over which Davigon has little or no influence. Davigon can therefore in no way be held liable for any damage arising from the relationship with Davigon or its termination, regardless of whether the damage arises or becomes visible during the relationship with Davigon. In the event of an attributable failure to comply with the agreement, Davigon is only liable for alternative compensation, i.e. compensation for the value of the failed performance.
- However, Davigon can never be held liable for failure (network failure or power due to force majeure) or for the no longer functioning, poor functioning or incorrect functioning of a service or subsequent damage resulting from this.
- Davigon cannot be held liable for loss or damage of data. The customer is responsible for making and managing backups.